Co-Opera is a professional touring opera company with a 20 year history of performing in regional and urban Australia.
• presents around 70 public performances throughout Australia each year,
• is continuing to develop its international performance profile in SE Asia and Europe. A highly successful tour in 2009 has led to another Asian and European tour in May 2012 and a tour of Malaysia in 2013,
• was awarded the Arts & Entertainment 2009 Business SA Export Award in recognition of its successful tour to Europe in 2009,
• reaches 18,000 to 20,000 patrons annually,
• performs in unusual venues or traditional theatres,
• performs in English and/or original language,
• presents performances with chamber orchestra, string quartet or piano-only accompaniment according to financial and stylistic character of the performance,
• offers performances of traditional repertoire modified for schools’ performances,
• presents workshops and master classes for educational groups,
• presents entertainments of opera, musical comedy and music theatre for business corporations.