considered together as an
economic entity are rarely
discussed, yet they account
for 16% of the world’s GDP
and include over 2 billion
or to fill in an e-form and pay online
Why join the RCS
1. To be part of a network of individuals and organisations committed to improving the lives and prospects of Commonwealth citizens across the world.
2. To encourage through youth empowerment, education and advocacy the values of the Commonwealth
3. To engage with over 20,000 Commonwealth Society members and over 70 self-governing RCS branches and Commonwealth Societies in more than 40 countries and territories
4. To support the educational, youth and outreach programmes. The Royal Commonwealth Society seeks to encourage young people to develop their skills
5. To celebrate the Commonwealth’s cultural and religious diversity.